Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What's Cooking? - A Kitchen Makeover

Some of you may remember this post about my desire to have a white kitchen.   If you don't -- don't worry I wrote it nearly two years ago!  I've been too scared to touch our cabinets, mostly because I think we have the wrong color appliances. 

But that's all about to change!  The only thing that we have done so far to the kitchen is install hardware and a new faucet, which literally just happened.  The faucet is pretty amaze-balls and I wish I had done it much sooner.  The install was pretty simple, other than we had to purchase two 12" faucet supply lines to extend the hot and cold water lines in order to hook them to the water supply. We watched this video before we started and after that it was pretty straight forward.  We are loving the way it looks.  It also narrows down our list of things to do.








I have created an inspiration board for the look we are going for...it seems like creating it on paper gets me moving every time!

Kitchen Makeover

What are your thoughts on a white kitchen?  Love it or hate it?




2 comments:

  1. Love your new faucet, it is fantastic. I like white kitchens, but I also like black kitchens and ones with wood. I just like kitchens. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete